Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Wednesday Night Reflection

Wednesday nights are A.C.T.I.O.N. packed!  I'm amazed at how GOD gives us glimpses of His glory when we set aside our agenda and seek His face.  It's a pleasure to serve Him at BFWC ... I love this church!

Tonight there was a buzz in the hallways of laughter and communication as I tuned my ear to the sound of connections being made.  I LOVE TO SEE OUR PEOPLE CONNECTING.  :-)

Six new families showed up tonight! 

Our worship team led us with excellence and the presence of the Lord came with refreshing during our worship to the King.  Thank you for tuning out your problems, busyness and distractions and focusing on JESUS.  When we get FOCUSED - fantastic things happen in our midst.

We continued the 9th part of our series on Spiritual Gifts with an emphasis on "The Gift of Faith."  We specifically called forth prayer for anyone who knew someone that was pregnant and was experiencing fear, complications, anxiety, etc.  Many came forward and we anointed with oil. 

The Holy Spirit also brought to my spirit a certificate in a frame.  I saw it hanging on the wall of a business establishment.  The certificate represented the right to operate and function.  I called forth this Word and seven people responded.  I prayed that their business opportunities would open up immediately and that their industry would be blessed.

GOOD NEWS! We completed phase one of the south roof awning at an INCREDIBLE PRICE!  The estimate for material alone was near the $15,000 mark.  However, with ingenuity, our team accomplished it for $4,200! 

Phase 2 will be the lighting plan and finishes!  More information to come...

I'm looking forward to this weekend.  Sunday morning (8:30 am & 11:00 am) and SUNDAY NIGHT - IMPACT NIGHT!  (preaching, worship, prayer, communion, water baptism, and MORE!)

I am so thankful to be part of this church.