Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Adding Value is Valuable!

Successful people have one thing in common. It really doesn't matter what field they're in...they all do one specific thing on a consistent basis.  They are busy ADDING VALUE to other people's lives in some way.  By doing this, they also create success for themselves.  This doesn't happen by accident...it is 100% INTENTIONAL! Creating greater VALUE for others is always received!  I've never met a person yet who got angry because someone made them feel good about themselves.

Be Intentional today! Create VALUE for someone else and you'll create SUCCESS for yourself.

I’m sure you know by now that everyone in the province of Asia deserted me, even Phygelus and Hermogenes. But God bless Onesiphorus and his family! Many’s the time I’ve been refreshed in that house. And he wasn’t embarrassed a bit that I was in jail. The first thing he did when he got to Rome was look me up. May God on the Last Day treat him as well as he treated me. And then there was all the help he provided in Ephesus—but you know that better than I.  2 Timothy 1:15-18 (MSG)


Follow me on the following social media sites:

@RussellHylton (Twitter & Instagram)
@bevhylton 
Russell Beverly Hylton (Facebook)
www.russellhylton.com
@bfwcindy (Twitter & Instagram)
Bfwc Indianapolis (Facebook)
www.bfwc.net