Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Popcorn Prophecy

QUIT RUNNING TO & FRO COLLECTING "WORDS" Last week I shared a message called, "KNOWING THE WILL OF GOD". In my short journey with God, I've discovered that I must have an EAR to the voice of JESUS & those He has placed over me in Him. Instead of getting everyone else's OPINION of what I should do...I should be listening to the voice(s) of those He has set over my life to INSTRUCT me, CORRECT me, STRENGTHEN me & INVEST in me. What does it say about me...if I go to everyone else trying to get DIRECTION but I neglect the voice(s) of my leader(s). I say, It speaks volumes. Many people, in this last day, are driven by POPCORN PROPHECY. They run to anyone who seemingly has a "WORD" to give. But friend, we must be aware of the person(s) who are constantly giving WORDS out to everyone else but their own life is lacking stability. The Apostle Paul birthed many believers. He LED them & FED them. Since he had INVESTED in them, he had the authoritative right to be DIRECT with them & place a DEMAND on them. Again, be very careful running to and fro, collecting opinions. And on another note...as a Pastor, when I hear the same name of a person coming up in multiple conversations, I realize that there is TOO MUCH TALK going on. Lord have mercy. Sister Hoopindidle is not your counselor. Your counselor is the HOLY GHOST. Everything you have need of is in the WORD of God. You don't need a word from Sister Hoopindidle to get you through...you need an ALIGNED WORD from The Lord. And guess what? He's often using your PASTOR to point you in the right direction. I pray each of us will have an EAR TO HEAR according to the PATTERN of the five-fold GRACE GIFTS. (Ephesians 4:11-12) PS: If you're need a word...here it is..."Get To Church!" 😁