Friday, November 23, 2018

God Stays Awake So I Can Take A Nap

Have you ever considered that sometimes God will let you be BRUISED in order to be greatly USED? You might as well thank the people that tried to kill you...even in their ignorance God worked it for your good! 🙌🏽

There’s no BATTLE, BETRAYAL, BRUISE or BLAST that can kill the FAVOR of God on your life! The devil is a LIE & I just want him & his cohorts to know that I knew what they didn’t think I knew...and I knew even more than they know about themselves! 🙌🏽 #divinerevelation 

Go ahead & RUN towards your DESTINY! It is the seed of the woman that will bruise the head of the enemy. (Genesis 3:15) God reached into your FUTURE while you were yet in your PAST! He was PROPELLING you while PULLING you dimensionally!!! 🙌🏽

I HEAR what God is SAYING, therefore I SEE what God is SEEING. He’s acquainted with my life & is working things for my GOOD & His GLORY! So, I’ll just rest in Him! 🙌🏽

God stays awake so I can take a nap. (Psalm 121:4) 🙌🏽