Thursday, December 13, 2018

10 Things

1. I don't have to PREACH my convictions...I simply LIVE them.
2. UNEQUALLY YOKED = Partnership with a person who values this world's wisdom while you're trying to honor & live by God's wisdom.
3. Quit saying, "Don't be JUDGING me...you don't know me like that." Boo Boo, the WORD of God has already judged your actions irregardless of anyone else's witness to your lifestyle.
4. Amazed at the number of people that want to meet for one-on-one counseling who never bother to attend church. They got this backward.
5. Some believers need to download the new HOLY GHOST operating system. The version they have is missing commitment & devotion.
6. GRACE doesn't give me an excuse not to live right.
7. It is an OXYMORON to say, "I just want more of God's presence" while we're knowingly living in sin.
8. If the CHURCH was to ever get our "Jesus Doctrine" right the world would never dismiss us. They'd either love us or hate us...but they couldn't dismiss us!
9. Stop complaining about the COST & realize that you are being pulled UP. You don't have time to argue when you're a living sacrifice.
10. The REASON that you're THERE is more important than the SEASON that you're THERE. Stop complaining so you can GROW!