Monday, January 7, 2019

Prayer Changes Us

PRAYER CHANGES US - 1-7-19
Psalms 25:4-5 "Show me thy ways, O LORD; teach me thy paths. Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day."
  • God, I want to know Your ways, be taught Your paths and be led into Your truth.
  • Lord, unless You show me your ways, I cannot discern which direction to go.
  • If You don’t teach me, I cannot learn.
  • If You don’t lead me, I cannot walk.
  • Lord, I will wait on you, I will persevere in earnest prayer.
Beginning a fast is exciting & challenging at the same time. The sense of knowing that you’re pushing past the desires of the flesh & expanding the growth of your spirit man. Then there’s the challenge of cravings, habits & routines that must be mastered.

#PrayerAndFasting2019
For more information, click here: https://www.bfwc.net/2019prayerfasting