Friday, December 31, 2010

How Do I Help My Leader? (Part 1)

I must provide strength.
  • My presence will display and produce an attitude of faith and peace.
  • If I'm successful, my leader will sense joy and victory by being around me.
  • It is a relief to my leader when I add instead of subtract from them physically and emotionally.
  • I will remain strong and active so that my leader will not be stressed in their mind and body worrying about my needs.
I must respect, accept and understand my leader.
  • I will not argue or challenge my leader's decisions but rather work with them in achieving their objective.
I must understand my leader's thoughts.
  • I will become like minded and receive my leader's spirit early rather than later.
I must walk in agreement and submission to my leader.
  • I will hold to Romans 13:1-2 and settle my heart that all authority is ordained of God.
  • I will make up my mind to submit to my leader in the same way that I would submit to Jesus.
  • I realize that anything less than full submission is rebellion.
  • I understand that God will never establish me as an authority until I have first learned to submit to authority.
I must make the advancement of my leader my most important goal.
  • I will do what Jesus did.
  • I will sacrifice my own desires in order to fulfill the Father's will.
  • I believe if I do this, God will exalt me, no matter what circumstances I face.
I must follow orders immediately and correctly.
  • I will follow orders to the letter.
  • I will ask my leader to explain to me what I do not understand.
  • I will treat their orders as my highest priority.
I must support my leader.
  • I will become an: upholder, sustainer, comforter, maintainer and a defender of my leader.
  • I will understand that my leader is human.
  • I will remember that my leader hurts like everyone else and faces discouragement as well.
I must be an excellent communicator.
  • I will learn how to communicate and present information in a way that my leader will understand.
I must have a disposition that will eagerly gain victories for my leader.
  • I will always strive to represent my leader well before everyone.
  • I will remain reachable and teachable.
  • I will help others understand my leader's words because I know my leader's heart.
  • I will represent my leader well because I know them well.
I must have the ability to minister strength and courage to my leader.
  • I will maintain courage and faith in God.
  • I will remain built up in the Word of God so that I can minister with the same assurance my leader does.