Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Jesus Is Coming Soon!


Dear BFWC Family & Friends,
I trust that JUST the name of JESUS made you open this email with passion, fervor and exhilaration. 

After reading about another earthquake in Japan, my spirit is stirred up!  Immediately, I began to think about the coming of Jesus.  We are closer than we realize and God has been getting us ready for the moment when Jesus will return to "catch away" (rapture of the church) His bride!  

Look around you.  Earthquakes, natural disasters, horrific tornadoes, great loss of life, tsunami's, plagues, violence, no respect for anything that is Godly.  We are living in the LAST DAYS and the return of Jesus is imminent! Jerusalem is surrounded by her enemies and we've moved beyond the threat of war…we are at war!

My heart grieves for those who haven't yet made up their mind to live for Jesus.  I see in this world today, wickedness, despair, divorce, adultery, fornication, lying, partying, drunkenness, addictions, laziness, rebellion, etc.  This world is out of control and the church seems to be lullabied with the spirit of indifference. 

WE MUST repent and surrender our lives to Jesus.  I believe, if we knew that Jesus' return would take place in the next five minutes, we would…
  • Repent
  • Run to Jesus
  • Get to church and quit making excuses for ourselves
  • Love others
  • Quit our condescension 
  • Reach out to the lost
  • Pray
  • Seek to do right
  • Make crooked paths straight
I'm calling for BFWC and anyone inclined, to CRY OUT TO GOD today!  If there is anything in your life that is hindering your walk with God – repent of it today and run to Jesus.  He loves us and has open arms!

I'm also speaking to PARENTS…
  • Your kids are watching you.
  • Live the Christ LIFE in front of them.
  • Get your family to church!
  • Quit letting EVERYTHING else take the place of your kids spiritual training.
  • They need YOU to lead the way in this.
  • Sending your kids to church while you sit at home on the couch just isn't going to cut it. NOT IN THIS DAY.
  • There are too many satanic influences out there for us to be LAZY in our spiritual responsibilities.
  • The church cannot do for the parent what the parent should already be doing in their home.
  • How can I expect my children to DO BETTER than me if I don't position them to have that advantage?
  • How many more parents are going to act goofy and RUIN their kids opportunities to be positioned in Christ because the parent won't get the VICTORY in their own life?
  • I've seen it over and over and over and over. 
  • We have the CURE and yet we seemingly live as close to the world as possible and furthermore get upset at anyone who challenges us to RISE UP to a higher level of commitment in Christ.
The BOTTOM LINE?  Jesus is COMING SOON!
  • I'm past the point of playing patty cake, bakers man…when it comes to the seriousness of what's at stake.
  • I want to see everyone cross the finish line & make Heaven their home!
With all my heart,

Russell Hylton