Friday, February 10, 2017

I Am Healed!

THIS IS FOR SOMEONE TODAY! - 4:30 AM / 2-10-17

God is a HEALER! I believe in three types of healing.

1. NATURAL HEALING - God designed your body to heal itself. (i.e., cut your finger & a scab will form & healing with happen naturally.) David praised The Lord for creating his body so wonderfully! (Psalm 139:14)

2. MEDICAL HEALING - I believe God has gifted medical professionals (i.e. doctors, practitioners, etc.) with the innate ability to treat our symptoms & bring about healing in the body. (Jesus spat on the ground, took the clay & placed it on the eyes of the blind.) (John 9:6; Mark 8:23)

3. DIVINE HEALING - This is where the supernatural power of God manifests within us to perform an accelerated healing or a manifested miracle. Everything we need for our healing is already in us. Jesus is our healer & with His stripes we ARE healed. (Isaiah 53:5) (1 Peter 2:24)

Jesus is my SAVIOR & my HEALER. He lives in me. Everything He is...IS IN ME already. The same faith that it takes for me to believe for SALVATION is the same faith I use to receive my healing. Quite honestly, it wasn't difficult for me to BELIEVE for salvation. I simply chose to believe in Jesus & claim Him as my savior. Likewise, it's the same simple faith...when I believe for my HEALING. I receive it freely.

I rarely ever get a headache. Last night, I struggled with the symptoms of one that was so painful it was nauseating. I prayed for healing as I laid down to sleep. I woke up this morning with no headache & feel very refreshed.

Eighteen years ago, my hands were covered in warts. I had suffered for a long time with them. They were painful. I had been to the Doctor, tried every kind of medicine & even tried to file them down & clip them off myself. I was so embarrassed by them. I attended one of our Monday night prayer meetings & asked to be anointed in prayer. I felt no different. I didn't hear thunder, see lightning or feel goosebumps. However, a few days later, while I was in the shower, I looked at my hands & there were no more warts! No scars! They were completely gone. I wept before The Lord & thanked Him for touching my body!

Friends, Jesus is your HEALER! He remains the HEALER. Even if He elected not to heal you in the way you desire...HE WILL ALWAYS BE A HEALER!

Trust the finished work of Jesus. On the cross, He said, "It is finished." Not only was He sealing the door of one dispensation, as He opened up another, He was providing a COMPLETED (atoned) work for you and I! The bill has been paid! The demand has been met! He bore the stripes on His body for your healing.

I speak LIFE over you today! I call for the HEALER to rise within you!

Change your confession! SPEAK LIFE! Do what King Hezekiah did, after he had received bad news concerning his health...he turned his face toward the wall & cried out to God! God granted him 15 more years! (2 Kings 20)

Hezekiah didn't wait for his health to turn around before he gave God praise! He didn't wait till he felt better to start talking as though he was going to live!

FAITH SAYS YOU HAVE TO 
BELIEVE IT & THEN YOU'LL SEE IT!


Even though you may feel weak right now...the God of HEALING lives within you!

I believe God has a FRESH START for you! Click here to listen to a message I ministered on Sunday, January 1, 2017 - YOUR YEAR OF FREEDOM! http://bfwcindy.sermon.net/main/main/20834451

Faith cometh by hearing & hearing by the Word! (Romans 10:17)