Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Willing & Obedient

1. OBEDIENCE is not the mark of a slave; it's one of the prime qualities of LEADERSHIP.
2. When I see Him as who He is I will not call out commands & expect His OBEDIENCE...I will fall on my face & offer myself to Him!
3. When a leader fears God & is desperate to hear His voice & live in complete OBEDIENCE...reformation always follows!
4. The last thing I want to say to Jesus is, "I'm sorry about that...I keep meaning to get around to it!" Delayed OBEDIENCE is disobedience.
5. Hunger for Jesus should always overcome any hesitation we are wrestling with, propelling us into radical & consistent OBEDIENCE!
6. God never calls us to give a half-hearted effort, nor does He call us to "partial OBEDIENCE."
7. The supernatural blessings that accompany OBEDIENCE are worth the "inconvenience" & uncertainty that Jesus asks us to go through.
Do you have an OBEDIENT heart?
Are you WILLING & OBEDIENT?
Isaiah 1:19 "If ye be WILLING and OBEDIENT, ye shall eat the good of the land:"
We don't get to eat of the good of the land if we're not both.