Monday, September 4, 2017

Bucket List - Sky Diving 9-3-17 #OhYeah



Mark one off of my bucket list! I'll definitely be doing this again! (Who's in?) I believe that throughout the Scriptures, we are encouraged to follow our God birthed dreams & live life to the fullest. I also believe that when you've been through challenges that were UNJUST & survived the UGLY...you can face bigger challenges with confidence that GOD is your defender, vindicator & protector! :) It's a place of CONFIDENCE in God. When you can declare what Job said, "Though he slay me, yet will I trust in him: but I will maintain mine own ways before him." Job 13:15 - God HAS me in every situation & I will trust His sovereign hand...no matter what! We've all faced intimidating circumstances. However, when you stare your intimidator in the eye & declare that "Greater is He that is you"...you've overcome the fear, control & deception that was designed to take you out! The Apostle Paul said, “I am not saying this because I am in need, for I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances. I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want. I can do all this through him who gives me strength.” (Philippians 4:11-13) Friends, it is God who gives us the STRENGTH! When we learn to BE CONTENT in every situation...we have tapped into the SECRET! High or low...God is with us. #YouGotThis