Thursday, February 20, 2020

You're Worth More Than a C+

When I was in Jr. High, at age 14, I made this bread box in Wood Shop Class. I felt a great sense of accomplishment to have made something with my own two hands. However, my teacher felt it was only worth a C+.
Fast Forward: with all the choices & styles available today, My wife, @beverly_hylton, has insisted on using this bread box for nearly 29 years of marriage. I opened the pantry this morning & it just stood out to me that she has stored our bread in this for our entire marriage.
My teacher said it was only worth a C+...but 35 years later, my wife thinks its priceless.
Maybe you feel like your life is a C+. Maybe you feel like you have so much to offer but no one seems to recognize your value.
You may have some age on you, be less than perfect, feel you're not as trendy as others or even feel like you're not the right color or style...but friend, GOD THINKS YOU'RE PRICELESS!
He has a PLAN & a PLACE for you. Even if it's in the pantry...keeping the bread fresh. He thinks you're valuable! He sees you 35 years from now...He has always seen your value!