Thursday, January 12, 2017

The Art Of Being Blessable

Sadly, by the time I'm asked to provide a voice into some people's lives, they've already made up their mind. I'm merely brought in to stamp a "blessing" on their decision. #outoforder

Anytime I've had major decisions to make, I've presented it to my spiritual covering and gave them the latitude to perceive, process & pray, no matter how long it took. I remain prayerful & keep my ear tuned to what they have to say. Sometimes it's "wait". Sometimes it's "no". Sometimes it's "proceed".

1. I have already given them permission to speak into my life, long before I sought direction. I can't reject their voice when I don't "like" or "agree" with what they say.

2. I'm submitted to spiritual authority because it's biblical & on this side of the cross, God has established delegated authority.

3. Even when God speaks something to me, He confirms that word through those I've submitted myself to. Yes, God speaks to me, but He uses my leader to lead me..."if" I can be led.

This is a process, just like anything else in life. It takes prayerful consideration, time & preparation. You can't rush it & you can't demand it. If it really is from "God" it will be a natural step with a supernatural unanimity.


If you desire a BLESSING, posture yourself to be BLESSABLE.
I can't BLESS a MESS.


-->
#YouNeedAPastor