Thursday, November 2, 2017

There's Always A Rainbow After The Storm


I'm prophesying this over someone RIGHT NOW...including myself:

The STORM clouds of your situation are ushering in the RAINBOW of your REVELATION! It's time to discern the difference between a SEASON and a STORM. Don't be fooled by a passing cloud! Regardless of the problem, storm, diagnosis, setback, failure, letdown, or pain--declare, "My GOD is BIGGER than this situation!"

When I was 10 years old, I used to sing this song in my local church, the Uniontown Church of God. I didn't know much about "storms" when I was 10. I hadn't really been through anything at 10. But what I sang back then is REAL to my SOUL today.

I dedicate this to anyone that may be facing something in your life.

THERE'S ALWAYS A RAINBOW AFTER THE STORM 
(Author Unknown)

The storm clouds may gather, some rain drops may fall.
There might be some heartaches & there might be some toil.
But I hear Jesus saying, “Child don't be alarmed.
For there’s always a rainbow right after a storm.”

Oh there’s always a rainbow right after a storm.
So there’s really no reason to be a all alarmed.
I can hear Jesus saying, “Child just lean on my arm.
For there’s always a rainbow, right after a storm."

When trouble surrounds you & your blessings seem few,
When it looks like that others are blessed more than you.
Just look up & praise Jesus, cause He really loves you.
Press on weary pilgrim & He’ll see you through!