Friday, November 3, 2017

You Need A Spiritual Father / Mother


YOU NEED A SPIRITUAL FATHER/MOTHER IN YOUR LIFE...TODAY & TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1. Fathers have the ability to speak ORDER into CHAOS.
2. Fathers EXPECT effort, efficiency & extra from their sons. They are willing to model & provide the same.
3. A father/mother will LOVE you enough to CORRECT you when you’re out of order. If you cannot or will not receive guidance or correction from them, then you don’t belong to them.
4. I would not be where I am without mentors, coaches, FATHERS & MOTHERS.
5. I NEVER dishonor or disrespect my spiritual or natural father by dismissing their phone call or text. A lack of response, disregarded or delayed, reveals my heart.
6. You don’t have to have a FAMOUS spiritual father/mother to have an EFFECTIVE spiritual father/mother. You just need someone who’s willing to GUIDE, GUARD & GOVERN your life.
DON’T TAKE FOR GRANTED THE GIFT GOD HAS PROVIDED.