Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Help! I need a jumpstart!

A big shout out to Joe from @autozone In Avon, IN for helping me change my battery today. He went above & beyond while providing me with excellent customer service. As someone who works with people everyday, I appreciate quality service when I receive it.
I thought about that battery and how we have to get a check up once in a while to make sure our power level is what it is supposed to be. In addition, we have to get rid of the corrosion that sometimes builds up in our life and causes a loss of power and even deadness to our purpose.

Attending church, reading the Bible, worshiping Jesus, fasting and prayer and even giving of our time talent and treasure…are all routine maintenance items we have to do to stay in tip-top performance.
Today is Wednesday… It's not a question on whether I will attend church this evening. I will have my family with me in the house of God because it is the appointed time even if I have to come late. It's a choice I make every week, not because I'm a pastor… but because I'm a Christian and my priorities keep me on point even when I need a jumpstart from time to time.
Attending church doesn't make me a Christian anymore than standing in a garage makes me a car...however...Christians go to church.
How are things in your life? Are you taking care of your spiritual life? Do you have some unfinished business that you need to deal with? Well, put your best foot forward & do what you know to do.