Monday, July 22, 2024

Daily Devotion - Understanding the Value of Your Testimony


MONDAY: Understanding the Value of Your Testimony

Scripture: Matthew 4:1-11

Your testimony is the personal story of God's presence & power in your life. It’s not just a recount of what has happened but a powerful declaration of God’s continuous action in guiding & shaping you. As Jesus was led into the wilderness, not by the devil but by the Spirit, it highlights that our challenges often prepare us for greater tasks. Today, reflect on how your personal wilderness has helped form the bedrock of your testimony. How has God led you through your own trials & temptations?

Prayer: Lord, help me to see my trials as opportunities to strengthen my testimony. Let me recognize your guiding hand in all the phases of my life, especially the most challenging ones.

Ps. Russell & Beverly Hylton
www.russellhylton.com
www.bfwc.net
Leaguership