Thursday, July 18, 2019

How Will God Use You To Elevate His People?

While so many people are trying to make a “name” for themselves through their talents, appearance, social media status & education...the real key to significance & success is SERVICE.
The question each of us should be asking is, “HOW WILL GOD USE ME TO ELEVATE HIS PEOPLE?”
Stop reaching for the “Title” & get a firm grip on the “Towel.”
God doesn’t need anymore showmanship in His Kingdom...He needs SERVANTS who have burned their plowshares & killed their oxen. He needs people who are more concerned with lifting OTHERS, rather than lifting themselves.
I’m thankful for all the ministers, leaders & people who are striving to build God’s Kingdom & not their own. To me, they are the real deal...when it comes to ministry.
“And I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who hath enabled me, for that he counted me faithful, putting me into the ministry;” 1 Timothy 1:12
Our GOAL & ROLE is to elevate others...not ourselves. John The Baptist said, “I must decrease...He must increase.”
SUCCESS & SIGNIFICANCE flow through SERVICE to others...which is ultimately unto our Lord...Jesus Christ.
Who will you ELEVATE today?
(I’m not talking about you elevating YOU again...YOUR specific family or your HOBBIES...BUT other people!!!!! - Social media posts about you or your family don’t qualify!)
Where are you serving others?
How are you serving others?
When are you serving others?