Thursday, July 18, 2019

Serving The Way Jesus Did

“I have given you an example to follow. Do as I have done to you.”
‭‭John‬ ‭13:15‬ ‭
Jesus washed the feet of those He called to carry His message...even the one who would betray Him. Jesus modeled humility. He taught us to humble ourselves & serve one another in love.
You cannot HONOR one another without HUMILITY.
I’ll never forget this past Father’s Day...when the men of @bfwcindy #fightclub washed my feet & said, “We have you surrounded in strength & we are here to serve.” Tears were flowing & my heart overwhelmed at this display of Christlikeness.
Every pastor needs an army of men & women around them who are committed to the Gospel of Jesus with Red Hot PASSION! It’s an honor to serve & lead people who have counted the cost to take up the CROSS.
May we serve others the same way Jesus served His disciples.