Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Prayer Brings Divine Results


DAY SIXTEEN

Prayer Brings Divine Results – Daniel 11:32 32And such as do wickedly against the covenant shall he corrupt by flatteries: but the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits.

How do you achieve greatness? Is it through education? Is it through investments? Is it through business opportunities? Is it through politics?

Consider this:

1. Know God

  • How do you know God? Through someone else’s relationship? By name? By His reputation? Or do you know Him by your own intimate relationship?
  • When you know Him – you do more than merely profess Him, you serve Him and worship Him.
  • Knowing God is like knowing a close friend. You have knowledge of them through time spent together and fellowship. You behold their character and nature.
  • God is the same. The better you know Him, your body, soul and spirit become sensitive to His nature.

2. Receive God’s Strength

  • When you know the Lord, you are strengthened by His grace and Spirit. His power becomes available to us. His power eliminates fear and provides help in the time of trouble.

3. Exercise Exploits

  • The strength of the Lord will empower you with boldness to be ready for the battle. Victory is assured to those have an overcoming spirit. (Romans 8:37)
  • When we go in the name of Jesus, we cannot fail. (2 Corinthians 2:14)

Prayer
“Lord, I am so happy to say that I know You! You are the source of my strength and the song of my soul. I look to You today and not the arm of flesh. You alone are complete and You alone are entire. Thank You for loving me when I have strayed from an intimate relationship with You. Thank You for not giving up on me when I seemingly failed to place all my faith in You. I love You Jesus. I need You Jesus. I call on You Jesus.”