Sunday, January 24, 2010

Prayer Renews Faith


DAY FOURTEEN

Prayer Renews Faith – Isaiah 54:10 10For the mountains shall depart, and the hills be removed; but my kindness shall not depart from thee, neither shall the covenant of my peace be removed, saith the LORD that hath mercy on thee.

Mountains have been shaken and moved, but the promises of God have never broken by any event. We could also view mountains as great men. However, even though men fail, God does not.

God will rebuke and correct His people for sins, but He will not cast them off. Let this encourage us to give more diligence to make our calling and election sure.

Prayer
“Lord, I believe that You have the power to keep my feet from falling. You have set before me life or death – today, I continue to choose life. I can’t make it a day without You. When I consider this world and it’s wickedness, I’m reminded that we are living in the last days. You told us to “look up” – today, I choose to look to You and I’m extremely grateful for Your tender mercies and abundant grace.”